Location: CRS Adventures Ltd, The River Dart Country Park, Ashburton, Devon, TQ13 7NP
Wage: Between £7.00phr – £10.50Phr
Essential Qualifications / Experience: GCSE Maths & English, Excellent customer service, competent on using a computer
Desired Qualifications / Experience: Word & Excel, Google Docs, fluent in all aspects of social media, minibus driver, knowledge and interest of outdoor education.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: 30th Nov 22
Interview dates: By arrangement
CRS Adventures Ltd is a family run business and is based at, The River Dart Country Park and is set in 90 acres of parkland within Dartmoor National Park and has been one of Devon’s best loved outdoor activity centres, family tourist attractions and campsite for over 20 years. CRS provides high quality outdoor and adventurous activities in a sustainable and commercial way, we have a highly motivated, well-qualified and experienced staff team.
- You must be able to solve problems that arise and be capable of working under your own initiative.
- Competent in computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel as well as Google Forms, Docs and Sheets.
- Excellent customer service is essential.
- Be able to work with speed and efficiency, whilst demonstrating confidence and flexibility.
- Excellent timekeeping and time management.
- Presentable at all times
- Must complete a DBS Check as we work with Young Children.
To work in the office of a busy Outdoor education Centre.
- To work alongside the senior management team as well as instructional staff.
- To answer phone calls and emails in a professional and efficient manner.
- To take bookings and payments.
- To use computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel as well as Google Forms, Docs and Sheets.
- Update and stay on top our social media.
- Scanning, photocopying and filing documents.
- Managing office supplies