We can tailor bespoke guided mountain biking tours for all levels of fitness and ability
If you’ve never been mountain biking in the Dartmoor National Park you’re in for a treat! We are ideally located for mountain biking with several awesome Moorland trails suitable for short or whole day trips. Although be prepared for the Dartmoor hills! We have a modern fleet of Trek 3700 mountain bikes, Trek 3500 and Trek MT60 mountain bikes with front suspension which you can hire along with other accessories from CRS Adventures at the River Dart Country Park.
We do not pre book bike hire, we work on a first come, first served basis. Bike hire is available during school holidays and weekends from 30th April to 25th Sep, if you are interested outside of these dates please call to enquire. Bikes are hired from CRS Reception from 10am. We also have a trailer and tag-along available. With the bike you will also receive a repair kit, a pump, helmet and a bike lock.
As well as mountain bike hire, we also offer trips and training with qualified instructors in the Dartmoor National Park where there are loads of great tracks, trails and quiet lanes. Our qualified guides will take your group on a guided trip tailored to your ability. During the trip they will teach you the basic techniques of off-road biking and how to get the most from your bike. We have bikes of all sizes to suit adults and children alike. Pre booking essential, please call for further details.
- 1Do I need to book in advance?
- 2Where Do I collect the mountain bikes from?
- 3What time do mountain bikes have to be returned?
- 4What Size Mountain Bike Do I need?
- 5How much does Mountain bike hire cost?
- 6How much does the tag-along or trailer cost to hire?
- 7What age is the trailer suited for?
- 8What age is the tag-along suited for?
- 9Can we use the accessories on our own bikes?
- 10Can we take Mountain Bikes off site?
- 11Do we need to leave a deposit?
- 12Can you provide mountain bike instruction or Moorland guides?
|What We Provide||Mountain Bikes. Repair Kits. Helmets. Pumps. |
|What To Wear||T-Shirt. Long Sleeve Top. Shorts. Old Trainers. |
|Do Not Wear||Crocs. Slip-on Shoes. |
A truly incredible place for off-road biking! Our guided tour was fantastically well designed to suit the standard of our group. Thank you Roger for an awesome day!