We can tailor bespoke guided mountain biking tours for all levels of fitness and ability
We are based at River Dart Country Park, where we have a small selection of bikes available to hire. River Dart Country Park has recently created a pump track and cycle adventure trail within its grounds which are proving popular to visitors. (PLEASE NOTE: There is also an entrance fee into the park, for further information please visit www.riverdart.co.uk). Bike hire is £20 per bike per day, if you are staying onsite with River Dart Country Park we can provide bike hire for 24 hours, if you are visiting for the day the bike would need to be returned before we close at 5pm.
We do not pre book bike hire, we work on a first come, first served basis. Bike hire is available during school holidays and weekends from 30th April to 25th Sep, if you are interested outside of these dates please call to enquire. Bikes are hired from CRS Reception from 10am. We also have a trailer and tag-along available. With the bike you will also receive a helmet and a bike lock.
As well as mountain bike hire, we also offer trips and training with qualified instructors in the Dartmoor National Park where there are loads of great tracks, trails and quiet lanes. Our qualified guides will take your group on a guided trip tailored to your ability. During the trip they will teach you the basic techniques of off-road biking and how to get the most from your bike. We have bikes of all sizes to suit adults and children alike. Pre booking essential, please call for further details.
- 1Do I need to book in advance?
- 2What time can I hire a bike from?
- 3What time do hired mountain bikes have to be returned?
- 4What Size Mountain Bike Do I need?
- 5How much does Mountain bike hire cost?
- 6How much does the tag-along or trailer cost to hire?
- 7What age is the trailer suited for?
- 8What age is the tag-along suited for?
- 9Can we use the accessories on our own bikes?
- 10Can we take Mountain Bikes off site?
- 11What information do I need to hire a bike?
- 12Can you provide mountain bike instruction or Moorland guides?
|What We Provide||Mountain Bikes. Bike Lock. Helmets. |
|Do Not Wear||Crocs. Slip-on Shoes. |
A truly incredible place for off-road biking! Our guided tour was fantastically well designed to suit the standard of our group. Thank you Roger for an awesome day!