Seasonal Full time instructor
Company name: CRS Adventures Ltd – Based at the River Dart Country Park
Managing Directors: Clare and Roger Sell
Chief Instructor: Adam Habasinski
Position: Seasonal Full Time Outdoor Instructor
Location: River Dart Country Park, Dartmoor, Devon TQ13 7NP
Wage: Dependent on Age, experience and level of qualifications
Hours: Average of 40 hours per week
Accommodation: Onsite accommodation is available with a deduction
Food:Meals are available when residential school groups are staying at the centre
Essential Qualifications: Level 1 Paddlesport Coach OR Paddlesport Instructor (Level 1)
Desired Qualifications: SPA Training, First Aid Certificate, Cave leader training, D1 Licence
Start date:March 2019
End Date: 3rd Nov 2019 (with options to extend depending on performance)
Interview Dates: Dec 2018, Jan 2019
To apply: Email email@example.com with your completed application form.
CRS Adventures – The Company:
CRS Adventures is one of the largest Outdoor Education Centres in the South West, situated on the unique and beautiful grounds of the River Dart Country Park on the edge of Dartmoor. We have a reputation for excellence and professionalism; we operate to the highest safety standards, maintain a wide client base and offer residential and non-residential courses with an unrivalled number of exciting water and land based activities.
You must be a logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and be capable of working under your own initiative. Excellent communication skills are essential for the role and it is imperative that you can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues. You need to be able to work with speed and efficiency, and demonstrate confidence and flexibility. You must be fully competent with all aspects of the job and treat all equipment with respect, notifying your line manager of any faults. Excellent timekeeping is essential, and employees must be presentable to clients at all times. When working for CRS Adventures we expect you to be an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Run and supervise activity sessions for all clients to a high standard.
- Clients may be the general public, corporate groups, schools groups, college groups and others.
- Maintain the highest level of safety when working.
- Maintain high personal standards of technical best practice through course delivery.
- Follow and understand all operating procedures and risk assessments.
- Day and Night time Supervision of clients when needed.
- Undertake maintenance work when needed.
- Follow instructions from line manager and work to the highest standard possible at all times.
- May be required to perform duties of another position that are with in your capabilities.
- Flexibility with working hours is essential.
- On going personal professional development is essential.
To apply for one of our current positions please upload your CV or download our job application form.Download File